- Live Games are provided in 34 variations
- Using 128-Bit SSL Encryption System
- Restricted in some countries
Grosvenor Live Dealer Games
Before moving on to the sets provided on Grosvenor live casino, it is worth noting that this option is run by Evolution Gaming. This software provider is the pioneer of online gaming and is among the first providers to stream the live gaming option successfully. Few live game providers have come close to the quality delivered by Evolution Gaming, which places it right at the top of the gambling pyramid. The provision of games to Grosvenor live casino by this developer has contributed greatly to the success the gaming option has garnered in the years it has been in operation.
The live gaming option in Grosvenor is among the most extensive on the wide web and brags more than sixty options. Below is a closer look at the sets that are streamed from the Evolution Gaming studios in Malta:
- Blackjack is undeniably among the most popular table games, which is why Grosvenor live casino has made it their most widely provided set with thirty-five gaming options. The rules of play remain similar in nearly all tables with the only difference coming in the wager limits. Permitted stakes lie between 0.5 and 2500 pounds. Seven players are accommodated at the table per hand, but some options allow betting behind, which allows a limitless number of gamblers. All tables pay three to two, and the game dealer is required to stand at seventeen. All versions of the game use an eight deck shoe.
- Roulette is as popular as blackjack and has been provided in fifteen tables that accept stakes of between 0.1 and 10 000 pounds. European, American, and French versions of the game are supported in live Grosvenor casino. These options run from standard to VIP depending on the wager limits accepted. Outside bets are allowed, but stakes are lost when the ball lands on a zero pocket. La Partage and En Prison rules apply in the French and European versions of the game, which give gamers better odds against the casino. French roulette has the best Return To Player rate of 98.68%.
- Poker – Four variations of Grosvenor poker can be found in live Grosvenor Casino, and they include Three Card Poker, Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Stud, and Ultimate Texas Hold’em. Wager limits of between 0.5 and 2500 pounds apply, wich each table carrying different limits. Each poker variation comes with different rules that players have to study before engaging in gameplay.
Grosvenor Casino has gained popularity for more than its live dealer games. The gambling destination serves as an attraction for players who fancy other casino sets. Grosvenor has its games supplied by some of the top online software providers in the business, some of them including:
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Barcrest Games
- Net Entertainment
- Ash Gaming
- Realistic Games
- Amaya Gaming
- Core Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Endemol Gaming
- Boss Media
- Cozy Games, etc.
Even though the site has a long list of game providers, the number of sets available are limited in comparison to those of other casinos. Grosvenor has less than two hundred games listed in its portfolio. Even so, the sets are rated as among the best in the industry, so players are assured of a fun experience. Below is a look at the categories provided:
- Slots carry the highest number of games on the site, with one hundred of them being listed in the instant play version of the casino. However, this number drops to around seventy in the download version.
- Table games – Blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker are provided in thirty-four variations in the download version and seventeen in Grosvenor no download mode.
- Video Poker – A popular indulgence for thousands of online gamers, Grosvenor has made this category available for its clients with thirteen options in the download version. On the other hand, only two versions are available in the instant play version.
Licensing and Security
When gambling online, most players pay attention to the security provided for the personal and financial information that is requested upon registration. Grosvenor Casino assures the online security of their live dealer gamers using a one hundred and twenty-eight bit SSL encryption system that bars the access of data by a third party. The security measure is applied on both the user’s end and the casino’s end.
When it comes to fair play provision, this is assured by the provision of an operating license by the UK Gambling Commission. Therefore, one can rest easy knowing that the casino adheres to strict gaming rules that ensure gameplay is conducted in a fair manner. All the sets in Grosvenor Casino, including live dealer games, are tested and approved for fairness by eCOGRA, which is an independent body used by the UKGC.
The stipulation of harsh laws and tax rates in some nations restricts their residents from engaging Grosvenor in live gameplay. Other regions, such as France, experience high fraud rates in the online gambling business as indicated in numerous reviews, which makes it impossible to play Grosvenor live casino. Some other nations that cannot access Grosvenor services such as the live dealer games include:
- The United States
- The British Virgin Islands
- Austria, etc.
The full list of restricted nations can be found on the official website. All other countries where the site is accessible can play in Grosvenor live casino. However, in the case of the live dealer games, free play is not allowed, and one has to invest real money for them to play.
The popularity of live dealer Grosvenor Casino has led to its provision in mobile devices on top of desktop gadgets. On smartphones and tablets, the live sets can be played in both download and no download versions depending on the gambler’s preference.
- No Comments